Individual Attention For Your Springfield Carpet Cleaning Needs
Carpet cleaners in Springfield area as well as carpet cleaning methods vary greatly. Our professional and restorative carpet steam cleaning method will renew the appearance and feel of your carpeting. Every client receives our individual attention and treatment. We strive to build loyal relationships not just a customer list.
Here’s How the Final Touch Carpet Cleaning System Works:
Give Us a Call
– We book your carpet cleaning appointment quickly and professionally with a scheduled appointment time that is convenient for you. We have been servicing the Springfield, Nixa, Ozark and Branson area for many years. Carpet cleaners come and go, but this is our passion, so we live carpet cleaning.
– Our IICRC certified carpet cleaner will visually inspect your carpet, addressing your specific concerns, such as difficult to remove spots, and note any areas that need special attention or care. Our technician will tell you if they feel the “carpet spot” can be removed during our carpet cleaning process.
– After our pre-inspection you will be provided a written quote for the carpet cleaning services.
Before We Arrive
– To prepare for the carpet cleaner we ask that you remove all breakable items, such as lamps, knick knacks, and other small items. If you are requesting the furniture to be moved there will be an additional charge discussed and reflected in your pre-cleaning quote. We don’t surprise you by not disclosing charges until we are done. It’s all up front.
Now We Begin
– We apply a pre-spray that is all natural, water soluble degreaser that is designed to break down the dirt and oils that have bonded themselves to the carpet fibers. Some situations require deep agitation with specialized carpet cleaning and agitation equipment which is left to the technician’s discretion. There is no additional charge for this service.
Spots, Spots, Spots
– Our technician will spot treat as needed. If you know what the carpet spot is please, let our technician know so they may determine the best product to utilize for the carpet spots removal. We take great pride in being able to remove those spots that other carpet cleaners are unable to.
Truck-Mount Hot Water Rinse
– Next, we clean and rinse the carpet with our truck-mounted hot water extraction, the method required by most major carpet manufactures, like SHAW, to maintain your carpets warranty. This process insures that no residue is left behind and all that remains is clean carpeting that is softer and brighter than before.
– Carpet protector will then be applied if you have chosen this protective option. We highly recommend protector, but never pressure you into purchasing it.
Post Grooming and Drying
– If furnishings have been moved they will be replaced with protecting tabs or blocks underneath. These may be removed once the carpet is thoroughly dry. A specialized rake is then used to raise the carpet pile for a freshly groomed look.
– Finally, we will perform a final inspection with you to insure your satisfaction, answer and discuss your carpet cleaning and spotting questions and concerns, complete your invoice, and sincerely thank you for trusting us as your carpet cleaner, before we leave.
What we won’t do:
- Over wet your carpet, taking days to dry
- Tear up your walls, baseboards, and furniture with our equipment
- Be inconsiderate of your time
- Change our price once the job is completed
CALL TODAY 417-335-4545